Staying Safe at the Zoo – Update: 19th July 2021
Enjoying your visit to the UK’s only Crocodile Zoo this summer
In light of Covid-19 rules relaxing from 19th July 2021, we have reviewed our policies and will be keeping the majority of measures in place to help everyone feel safe.
From July 19th we are asking visitors to:
- Pre-book tickets online to speed up entry and avoid long queues
- Follow the one-way system around the zoo
- Respect other visitors personal space by keeping a sensible distance apart (i.e. an alligator apart!) as much as possible
- Continue wearing a face covering in indoor areas (12 yrs +)
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly
- Use contactless payments wherever possible
- Please do not visit if you have possible COVID-19 symptoms or have been advised to isolate
* Face coverings will still be required during keeper experiences (other than the Meerkats experience) please check the website.
Our pledge to you is that we will:
- Monitor and manage visitor numbers carefully
- Keep our perspex screens at visitor contact points i.e welcome desk and cafe
- Continue with our enhanced cleaning regimes
- Adjust our guidance when necessary in accordance with latest safety information
We feel this is a reasonable and fair approach and look forward to welcoming you soon.
*BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE*