The ultimate package:
- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- Introduction and meet the Crocodiles of the World team
- Take part in morning keeper activities
- Feed and meet the tortoises
- Reptile husbandry and handling session
- Picnic-style lunch and refreshments
- Take part in afternoon keeper activities
- Assist with data collection and animal record-keeping
- Feed and meet the crocodiles, alligators and caimans
- Opportunity to hold a crocodile
- End of the day debrief and experience certificate
Subject to availability bookings can be made on any weekday. Typically the experience starts at 10am or 11am and finishes at 3pm or 4pm and includes refreshments. Because this is an exclusive event, we do not allow spectators. Please note that this is only for persons aged 18 or over.
VIP experience prices
The following prices apply for VIP experiences.
|VIP experience for One||£350|
|VIP experience for Two||£525|
To book this amazing experience
Please contact 01993 846353 or email email@example.com.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you book as early as possible to ensure that a date is available.
Crocodiles of the World is a registered charity and your ticket can help crocodile conservation even more if you are willing to Gift Aid.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a 10% donation we can calim tax back from the government’s Gift Aid scheme. This means we get an extra 25p for every £1 you spend at no extra cost to you. This scheme makes a massive difference to charities like us.
- Bookings are available all year round, subject to availability.
- Numbers are strictly limited to no more than two per session to ensure that participants have the maximum opportunity of working with the animals.
- There will be a comprehensive safety briefing upon arrival – participants will be fully briefed on what they should and should not do in any situation and they will be fully supervised at all times.
- Crocodiles of the World will take all necessary precautions and as long as participants do as they are instructed by the qualified keeper, then there should not be any particular danger in the activities.
- Hard-wearing clothes must be worn at all times.
- Please remember the zoo is a tropical climate, which is hot and humid – drinks are available from the cafe.
- There is ample free parking.