At The Zoo
This facility has been designed and fitted out to meet our exact needs, allowing us to exhibit animals in different ways, giving even more insight into the inner world of crocodiles.
- Over 100 individuals representing 18 species of crocodiles
- See crocodiles in clear water habitats with incredible underwater viewing
- Friendly and knowledgeable zoo keeper team
- Come face to face with some of the most feared predators on the planet – Nile crocodiles, American alligators, black caiman, and more!
- Crocodile encounters and handling experiences*
- Hatchling and juvenile enclosures
- All-weather family attraction
- Cafe and gift shop
- Free parking, coaches welcome
- Wheelchair, family and baby friendly
*currently only with keeper experiences
We also have annual season tickets! Enjoy unlimited annual visits to Crocodiles of the World and save money.
If you are purchasing a season ticket for the first time, suitable proof of identification must be presented to the zoo’s front desk. We will take your photo, complete your transaction and your card will be prepared.
To help reduce the amount of time you spend securing a photo card, your new card may be posted to you at no extra cost.
Due to current visitor number restrictions you will need to purchase an online ticket for your session (am or pm) and then when you arrive at the zoo just ask for this to be upgraded to a season pass and we will sort the payment, photo etc for you. Just click below to purchase a daily admission ticket.