- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- You will then enter the meerkat enclosure with a zoo keeper for approx. 20 mins
- Opportunity to feed them their favourite snacks
- Close interaction – watch them foraging for food, hear how they communicate
- Discover where they are from, why they have black rings around their eyes and how their hierarchy works.
- All participants will receive a special commemorative certificate.
|Meet the Meerkats||From £40.00*|
*Please note that this price is per person
Terms and conditions / Experience info (Updated to include COVID19 restrictions)
- General admission is included in the Meet the Meerkats experience.
- Participants should arrive at the meeting point 10:25am for a prompt 10:30am start.
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for this experience.
- Maximum of 6 participants per experience. Children must be at least 5 years of age and be accompanied by an adult. Each adult needs to pay normal zoo admission prices and must remain outside of but nearby the enclosure for the duration of the experience.
- Participants must listen to the keeper at all times. Your safety as well as the welfare of all animals is our main priority. The keeper can stop the encounter or ask participants to exit the meerkat enclosure at any time should they feel it necessary.
- Disabilities: Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer who takes full responsibility for the adherence of health and safety and welfare protocols. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access available for this experience.
- People with illnesses affecting their immune system, pregnant or nursing women or women who have given birth in the last months cannot participate in the experience.
- Crocodiles of the World reserve the right to cancel the experience at any point for animal welfare reasons.