- General admission to the zoo is included in the Walk with a Water Monitor experience.
- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- You will then enter Selung’s enclosure with a zoo keeper for approx. 30 mins
- Close interaction
- Unique insight into why Monitor Lizards are such efficient Apex predators
- Special commemorative certificate.
|Monitor Lizard Experience||From £30.00|
Crocodiles of the World is a registered charity and your ticket can help crocodile conservation even more if you are willing to Gift Aid.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a 10% donation we can calim tax back from the government’s Gift Aid scheme. This means we get an extra 25p for every £1 you spend at no extra cost to you. This scheme makes a massive difference to charities like us.
Terms and conditions
- Participants must listen to the keeper at all times. Your safety as well as the welfare of all animals is their upmost priority. As such, the keeper can stop the encounter or ask participants to exit the water monitor enclosure at any time should they feel necessary.
- Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for this experience.
- Maximum of 4 participants per experience. Children must be at least 10 years of age and be accompanied by an adult. Each adult needs to pay normal zoo admission prices and must remain by the enclosure throughout the duration of the experience.
- Disabilities: Participants with learning or visual impairment must be accompanied by a carer who takes full responsibility for the adherence of health and safety and welfare protocols.
- Accompanying carers can enter the VIP area free of charge but must not participate in the experience. Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access available for this experience.
- Pregnant/ nursing mothers who have given birth within the previous six months cannot participate for health and safety reasons.
- Crocodiles of the World reserve the right to cancel the experience at any point for animal welfare reasons.