Private zoo tours - with Croc Man
Considering a private tour of Crocodiles of the World? Tours from just £25 per person for groups of 20 people.
Your group will be guided around the zoo by Croc Man Shaun Foggett, our founder and crocodile expert. Meeting all of our animals, you will gain a wealth of knowledge and understanding about all things crocodile, alligator and caiman.
What can I expect?
Private zoo tours are personally run by Croc Man and zoo founder, Shaun Foggett. As a lifelong crocodile enthusiast and expert conservationist, Shaun has a lifelong passion for all crocodilians and can answer any questions you might have.
Private zoo tours include:
- Safety briefing
- Introduction and a talk on crocodiles
- Reptile handling session
- Private tour of the zoo
- Opportunity to feed a crocodile
- Opportunity to handle hatchling or juvenile crocodiles
- Exclusive use of the zoo for your group
The duration is around 1.5 hours.
Prices and payment
Prices for private zoo tours:
|PRIVATE TOUR PRICES|
|Up to 5 people (small group)||£175.00|
|Up to 10 people (medium group)||£300.00|
|Up to 20 people (large group)||£500.00|
- Children (3-16 years inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Book your place
Private tours are available Monday to Saturday between 9am to 5pm.
Tours must be booked in advance. To book a private tour please call 01993 706990 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Please remember the zoo is a tropical climate, which is hot and humid – drinks are available in the gift shop.
- Free parking is available at the zoo. Please note that this car park is only available during event open periods.
If you have any questions, please call 01993 706990 or contact us.
Bespoke tours with Croc Man Shaun Foggett
Through a private tour, you will develop a much better understanding of crocodiles, their habitats, and conservation efforts.
- Includes admission to the zoo
- See all 12 crocodile species - including our rare Cuban crocs
- Exclusive use of the zoo for the tour group
- Croc Man answers all your croc questions
- Croc handling and photo opportunity
Don't forget a camera – there are plenty of photo opportunities!
Reserve your tour
To find out more or to book please call 01993 706990 or email us. We advise that you make your tour reservation at least 3-4 weeks in advance.
Private tours usually take place during zoo opening hours. Evening tours can be arranged on request.
Signup for zoo news
Want up-to-the-minute croc news? Sign up for our monthly email newsletter and get zoo news, events and information delivered to your email.